Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Scott & Browns Hotel Limited and its group companies (“Promoters”), & their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.burlingtonhotelsandown.co.uk/win-a-holiday and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county will be posted on our website for 1 year (365 days) after closing date.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 24th December 2022.
6. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
8. The winning entrant will win a 5 Nights Holiday with us.
The prize package comprises:
· To & Return Car Ferry to the island.
· Accommodation – Five nights’ accommodation at the 2 star Burlington Hotel, all inclusive.
9. The prize is for two people travelling and must be taken as one package.
10. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and Isle o Wight ferry, domestic transfers, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner and guest to ensure that they have a valid passport, health insurance and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip
11. The prize is valid for travel 1 March 2023 to December 2023, excluding 17 July to 3 September 2022 and bank holidays. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended. The winner and their guest must travel together.
12. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity & photos on behalf of the Burlington Hotel.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Burlington Hotel is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the company directors at Scott & Browns Hotel Limited.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.